Holy Rosary Catholic School and Rectory was built in 1922 in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn. The School was active until 1995 and it sat abandoned until the new conversion commenced in 2011. Cl-oth Interiors along with the developer preserved and salvaged details from the building's past and brought back to life a building that now houses 46 rental units. A new Lounge, Game room, Gym, Yoga Room, Sauna, and Library as well as all individual units were designed to include Kitchen & Bathroom Designs.
click images to enlarge